Slab Casting Machines
Sistem Teknik slab casting machines provide:
- Casting capacity varying from 10 to 50 tonnes/drop
- Fixed or variable molds for differing slab thickness and width
- High surface quality with oil usage
- Reduced scalping thickness before heat treatment and rolling
- Special multi-layer ceramic-coated casting cylinders
- Table guidance for anti-rotation protection
- A transreducer or speed measuring system for stable casting quality and safety.
Sistem Teknik‘s HMI and SCADA systems control and display all important parameters to guide operators through easy, repeatable and consistent casting processes. With large wall-mounted displays, the operator can see the furnace parameters along with casting parameters.
Ingot Casting Machines
Sistem Teknik ingot casting machines provide:
- Casting capacity varying from 4 to 16 tonnes/hour for 5-20 kg ingots
- Heating process before casting for eliminating explosion risks
- Air or water primary cooling options (air-cooling is preferred for preventing cracks due to lower cooling rate)
- Secondary cooling with water
- A star-shaped automatic casting wheel for minising surface oxidation.
The tilt control system used for the flow control plug and the star-shaped casting wheel have been optimized for level control and optimized for both ingot height and slag formation. After the casting process, the ingots are stacked, weighed and labeled by the robot. The automatic strapping system is designed to allow strapping with metal or PET tape.