Our Policy Regarding Human Resources
Sistem Teknik’s human resources policy can be summed with the following principles;
- Maintaining the satisfaction and efficiency of our teammates at the highest level by establishing a healthy environment for teamwork
- Ensuring that our teammates are assigned to tasks in accordance with their knowledge and competencies,
- Determining the training needs of our teammates, preparing training programs, improving their professional and individual competencies,
- Creating a safe work environment for our teammates,
- Promoting a sense of responsibility in our teammates,
- Providing an open communication environment,
- Zero toleration for discrimination within the company due to language, ethnicity, gender, political opinion, belief, religion, sect, age, physical disability or similar reasons.
Sistem Teknik’s greatest priority is to provide a safe, satisfactory, and efficient working environment for its employees. As we carry out major projects within tight timelines, we work here as a large and complex team that consists of over 150 individuals. We endeavor to expand our team in accordance with our growing production capacity.
If you are eager to become one of our teammates, please click the button below to view open positions or send your resume to email@example.com
Click the button for job openings.
We value young talents and look forward to work with them.
Please click here to view open positions or send your resume to the suitable positions.
Sistem Teknik provides internship opportunities to young individuals and creates an educative environment for them to gain significant experience necessary for business as well as academic life. Throughout the internship programs, our trainees participate in in-house trainings and technical knowledge development programs and gain work experience that will play an important role in their career development. Through the internship program, young individuals get a chance to directly participate in large-scale production processes as well as daily operations.
We value young talents and look forward to working with them. To apply to the internship program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to send a CV and a one-page statement of purpose explaining why you are interested in our company and the sector in general.